viernes, 5 de noviembre de 2010

I. I'm in here


Actually, I don't remember exactly the day it was. Five or six years ago, I guess. The most beautifull queen of only thirteen, with big blue eyes and long wavy hair appeared in my life to stay there forever. Since that day, she is my sister, my consciousness, my heart. She is the one who can control my mood and draw me a smile, who can make me laugh and see me cry. She gave me strength, faith, love and friendliness. She has believed in me always and, for this reason, nowadays, I'm a little bit stronger, I believe in dreams and I'm sure we will get them by ourselves even though we both know there is people everywhere to destroy them. So, here and today, I start what will be my dreamcatcher.


Thanks for being there now and always. I will always love you, half.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario